If you are a runner or plan to be one, then you are in for some treat from Skechers. Skechers Philippines has just released a new line of running shoes, the Skechers GoRun.
The Skechers GOrun elevates the natural running experience, allowing you to interact with and respond to practically any surface, while offering the additional benefit of real world protection. skechers GOrun features SmartShoe™ technology for a mid-foot strike and GOimpulse sensors for enhanced sensory feedback.
We were invited to experience the Skechers GoRun firsthand. On first look, the GoRun just looks so appealing and just looking at it made me want to take it home right away. It’s very light which means that there will be less stress on your feet from running long distances. With a lot of colorways to choose from, you’ll be running in style too.
- Guides body to efficient mid-foot strike.
- Impulse sensors isolate points of contact to deliver sensory feedback.
- Radically lightweight with just enough Resalyte™ cushioning to protect on practically any surface.
- Mimics barefoot experience AND provides impact protection.
- High-abrasion rubber at strike points for extra stability and traction control
The shoe is priced roughly at 4,000PHP+ . If you want to try it on, you may visit your nearest Skechers outlet store and I’m pretty sure that you’ll fall in love with it. I have placed the Skechers GoRun as part of my wishlist for 2012.
Please click here for the full set of Skechers GoRun pictures